I have exciting news for you guys. I am hosting my very first giveaway, and I am pretty proud to say it’s for a fairly big ticket item.
A food processor!
And not just any old food processor, that is KitchenAid‘s newest 13-cup food processor, which retails this November. The lovely peeps at KitchenAid have offered one of my lucky readers a chance to win this beast.
I have always wanted to own a food processor, and now one of you can live my dreams for me and have one all to yourself! And yes, you will have to tell me about any recipes you make with this thing .
Check out the stats on this bad boy:
- New external adjustable, stainless steel slicing disc provides ultimate versatility
- Dual shredding disc easily flips the disc from 2mm to 4mm to achieve ideal slicing thickness
- Large 13-cup (2.75L) leak-proof work bowl, plus chef’s bowl and mini bowl
- Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube™ adjusts to 3 different sizes to accommodate foods of varying sizes, including whole potatoes and cucumbers
- 17 precise food processing options for speed-controlled slice, shred, chop & puree functions plus three maximized slice, shred and puree/chop blades and bonus dough, egg whip & Julienne blades
- 4 speed-controlled functions
- Comfort design side handle allows easy viewing while the food processor is in use
Basically it processes food and all that jazz.
And if you are looking for a good recipe to make using your new food processor, I just happen to have one handy.
You have until Friday to enter, when I will select one winner of the new KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor. And it also comes in red!
I am really sorry to say that this is only available to residents of Canada . If it were up to me I’d ship this thing to Antarctica. But I promise I will get you all in my next giveaway.
How To Win
There are a few ways you can enter (you must leave a separate comment for each thing you do for it to get counted! Each comment counts as a separate entry):
- Leave a comment telling me what exactly you would do with this food processor (I am thinking process some sort of food, but I could be wrong)
- Like Happy or Hungry on Facebook (if you already like me, just comment and say you alllllready do)
- Follow me on Twitter (same thing if you already follow me)
- Blog, tweet, or share this giveaway on Facebook (example: I have entered to win @happyorhungry’s sweet KitchenAid food processor giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/dxhee9t)
And that is it! I will announce the big winner on Friday. Tell all yo’ (Canadian) friends!
And note, you do NOT have to have a blog to win!